The Pritzker-Vlock Family Office (“PVFO”) is hiring an Analyst to work directly with our leadership team in our New Haven headquarters.
We’re looking for a high-performing Analyst who will be excited to support the broad activities of a large investment office.
We have a multi-billion dollar portfolio under management, direct investments in over 75 companies, and ownership of multiple funds including LaunchCapital. With a portfolio that includes many promising healthcare companies — from drugs to devices — as well as diverse technology companies, this is a great opportunity for someone passionate about investing, well-run organizations, and helping companies succeed.
The role will include the following:
- Investment Analysis: Conduct research and analysis on current or potential investment opportunities. This includes understanding the market and competitive dynamics, and analyzing product, team, and deal
- Company Reporting: Building reporting tools and executing reporting on our portfolio of investments; and analyzing reports to identify issues to solve.
- Special Projects: Execute special projects that may involve working with a portfolio company on particular business objectives, and evaluating new investment spaces or opportunities
Who We’re Looking For
You’re a top-notch performer who is passionate about venture capital, great organizations, and rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You naturally love when things are well-organized as well as digging in to solve analytical problems. You find the opportunity to work with promising healthcare companies to be both important and interesting.
We’re very open to excellent candidates no matter their background of particular experience. It can be helpful to have experience in a start-up and/or experience at a management consulting firm, at an investment bank, or in a similar internal role at an organization.
Please consider the following attributes:
- 2–5+ years of work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Evidence of passion for investing and entrepreneurship
- Strong interest in healthcare companies
- Strengths in organization and creating reporting systems and tools
We’re looking for someone who can not only do the above but take the role to the next level. If that may be you, please apply.
Applications will be reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis. The role will be filled as soon as possible.
Email email@example.com with the following:
- Your Resume
- Cover Letter
- Social Links (LinkedIn, Twitter, personal blogs etc.) anything else that you think will help us to get to know you better
- In 200 words or less, tell us the company that you most admire and why.