Playtika Growth is the newly formed investment arm of Playtika. Its investment focus is on games businesses globally and Israeli Consumer Internet and Digital Entertainment companies with proven products and business models that are already or near profitable. Playtika Growth plans to invest up to $400 million over the next four years and leverages Playtika’s world-leading monetization, marketing, analytics, and product teams to further grow its portfolio companies. Playtika Growth is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Playtika Growth is looking for an experienced Business Development Associate to join its Growth Equity investment team.
The Associate will support Playtika Growth’s Managing Director by:
- Sourcing new investment opportunities
- Managing relations with portfolio companies
- Facilitating business development opportunities on behalf of P portfolio companies
- Expanding Playtika Growth’s footprint in Israel’s startup, tech, and investment communities
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development roles in Venture Capital or Israeli consumer internet companies - a must
- Is well-connected in the Israeli startup, tech, internet, and VC communities
- Highly sociable, outgoing personality
- Hungry salesmanship mentality
- Native-tongue fluency in English and Hebrew