Multi-strategy family office with over $3billion AUM is searching for a Managing Partner to lead its inaugural venture capital fund.
The fund is being launched by an entrepreneurial family, and pioneers of the online game and digital publishing industries.
The successful candidate will source, evaluate and execute investment targets at a niche junction between artificial intelligence and neuroscience.
Candidates should have both extensive investment experience in either the artificial intelligence or neuroscience sector.
- Take change of all fundraising activities, develop a co-investor network and a strong pipeline of prospects
- Research and analysis on private projects in brain discovery, brain treatment and brain development (early stage)
- Proactively source new investment opportunities that fit the overall fund strategy
- Lead the team in the due diligence process and assist with investment execution
- Promote the knowledge sharing within the company for the healthcare industry
- PhD in neuroscience or AI related major
- Strong track record of investing at a top-tier venture capital firm
- Deep knowledge of the tech and life sciences sector
- Prior experience sitting on Boards of Directors of emerging growth companies is a nice to have but not essential
- Highly analytical and intrinsically motivated