Endeavor is a global leader in entertainment, sports and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies, Endeavor specializes in talent representation and management; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media production, sales and distribution; and event management.
The Investment Associate is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and supporting new investments in technology and digital media. You will keep abreast of the latest developments, trends, and opportunities in the tech world, and conduct due diligence critical to determining sound investments (e.g. reviewing finances and relevant documents). In addition to traditional investment and venture capital duties, you will aid post-investment collaboration between Endeavor and our various portfolio companies. You will also support broader corporate strategic technology initiatives.
You should be an enthusiastic, strategic, and analytical thinker with a background in finance and/or consulting. You possess an appreciation for internet, software, and digital media businesses, as well as curiosity for the entertainment world-at-large.
Past venture investments include: Victorious, Within VR, HOOKED, Represent, MoviePass, Headspace, Uber.
You will be working alongside the Corporate Development team, which is a talented group of Strategists, M&A, and Tech & Innovation professionals responsible for launching new business verticals and acquisitions including recent projects in digital video technology, mixed reality, and podcasting. You will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of Endeavor and impact all of our business verticals.
- Support the identification, evaluation, and analysis of potential technology investment opportunities
- Support corporate and business development efforts on various technology and digital investments
- Design growth and investment plans for technology and digital clients and targets
- Conduct thoughtful and accurate research and financial analysis
- Craft investment and business development presentations for the Executive Board (C-Suite, Presidents, Co-Founders) and capital partners
- 1-3 experience at a financial institution or consulting firm
- Phenomenal analytical and quantitative skills
- Preferred experience in or passion for technology and digital media
- Comfortable engaging with C-level executives and senior leadership
- Ambitious and committed