ZZ Ventures is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco which is focused on investing in highly compelling and emerging technology companies in both venture and growth stages, as well as direct fund investments into leading venture capital firms.
The ZZ Ventures team is comprised of investment professionals with significant transaction experience. We also have a strong Senior Advisor team comprised of top-tier US venture capital firm leaders and successful serial entrepreneurs. Our Senior Advisors possess significant operational and cross-border transaction expertise.
ZZ Ventures invests in companies and funds involved in the development of innovative next- generation technologies and solutions for the global market.
We seek to add value to our invested companies and funds by helping them successfully penetrate the Chinese market through our cross-border resources.
Background of ZZ Ventures
ZZ Ventures is a venture firm that was initially sponsored by one of China’s leading multi-asset financial services firms with AUM of over $240 billion USD (1.6 trillion RMB), as well as significant holdings in 100+ private and public companies and 10,000+ employees. The primary lines of business include Private Equity, Wealth Management, Trust, Mutual Funds, and Specialty Financings.
The Analyst Intern will work directly with the team members of the firm, assisting in all aspects of the firm’s investments and operations
- New Market Research: Periodically assist in creating presentations outlining new technology areas that may be attractive for investment
- Deal Screening: Assist in reviewing investment opportunities with deal team, including analysis of company overview decks and meetings with entrepreneurs
- Due Diligence: Assist deal team on due diligence (external and internal) for potential investments and create compelling, detailed investment recommendation
- Assists others as requested, and perform ad hoc projects as needed QUALIFICATIONS
- Related work experience at a venture capital firm or major corporate venture capital group preferred. Work experience in Silicon Valley/San Francisco preferred
- MBA or other advanced degree from a top-tier graduate program
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills, and excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deal workflow processes simultaneously without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment and meet tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- High intellect and intellectually curious, highest degrees of integrity and professionalism, strong work ethic, entrepreneurial, results-driven. Excellent interpersonal skills required