Northzone is a transatlantic venture capital fund investing in early stage technology companies across Europe and the US. Since its founding in 1996, Northzone has been fortunate to work with some of the most transformative entrepreneurs, leading to 39 acquisitions and nine IPOs to date.
Investment professionals in London, Stockholm, New York, and Oslo.
Northzone is hiring an intern to join the team in expanding its transatlantic vision. The intern will be responsible for producing an investment thesis, deal sourcing and evaluation, working with portfolio companies, and internal operations. The role will be comprised of two opportunities:
1. Summer 2018: full-time summer internship in London
2. September 2018 – May 2019: two days per week in New York
To apply, send your CV and brief responses to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20th. Please limit your responses to one page.
1. What emerging category do you find most interesting? What makes it a good category to invest
in early stage companies right now?
2. What early stage New York-based startup should Northzone invest in? Why?
3. Who is the best musician to ever live?
The position is paid.