WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR PART-TIME EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
(approx. 15 Hours/week)
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer and other members of our Executive team. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who is articulate and professional and who understands the ins and outs of working with brand new startups. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Make a difference; M34 Capital works with emerging entrepreneurs who are working to change the world.
- Flexible schedule; Routine schedule will have a combination of in-office and at-home hours, with flexibility when needed.
- Work with world class teams; we invest in teams of people that include some of the brightest minds on the planet.
- Blaze new paths; we work with teams that are pushing forward human progress by developing businesses enabled by scientific discoveries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING – THE BIG PICTURE
Support a high caliber team of executives to get start-ups off the ground. Help maintain the systems and processes to build a topnotch organization. Organize the business life of the CEO as he and his team search for and discover the next world-changing innovation to be spun out of our leading academic institutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING – THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS
- Provide administrative support to our CEO. This includes managing complicated internal/ external meetings and global travel schedules, reviewing and processing contracts and expenses, and maintaining confidentiality of all work material.
- Interface with accounting and legal team to help coordinate tax documents and maintain pristine financial, accounting, and tax files.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and Teams.
- Conserve team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Super savvy with Technology
- Three years’ current Administrative support at the senior executive level, five years minimum overall administrative experience preferably with a background in a start-up environment.
- Highly proficient with Google Apps and Microsoft suite
- Experience as Office or Business Manager, Executive or Administrative Assistant
- Accounting and HR Experience preferred
- Meticulousness with Details and Precision
- Relentless Dedication to High Quality Work Products
- Assertiveness, Proactivity, Professionalism, and Confidence
- Warmth and Sense of Humor
- Ability to Multi-Task and Handle Pressure
- Drive for Excellence and Motivation
- Top Notch Organization Skills
- BA or Master’s Degree
- Start-up company, Accounting & HR experience
- Start date in April