Passionate about making a difference in healthcare? Have experience working with health systems, hospitals and other providers - particularly helping assess the performance of investment in innovation? Looking for a culture that’s high-energy, results-oriented and entrepreneurial?
At AVIA, we support our health system members with implementing, executing and investing in cutting edge digital innovations. Providing health systems context and understanding on the performance of their investments in innovation is essential to our work. We are therefore seeking a Director to lead a 4-6 month investment diligence project to determine the future prospects of an early-stage healthcare IT company and dimensionalize the associated financial return to a prospective health system investor.
This is an opportunity to work with a specific AVIA member health system, and be a part of the broader AVIA team - reporting to the CFO of Abundant Venture Partners.
- Functional and Industry expertise. Either 1) two years of experience as an Associate at a healthcare tech/services-focused private equity or venture capital firm or 2) 2-4 years of strategy consulting experience ideally within healthcare technology or alternatively within healthcare services and a strong foundation in finance and financial modeling
- MBA a plus, but non-MBA candidates will also thoughtfully be considered
- Fluent in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What You Bring
- Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Superior project management skills; tracking and delivering on project-related timelines
- Energetic, resourceful, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Proven ability to effectively interface with senior management, colleagues and industry contacts
AVIA runs the nation’s leading network for health systems seeking to innovate and transform through digital strategy. The AVIA Innovator Network brings together action-oriented health systems to solve pressing challenges that are ripe for digital innovation. Network members collaborate on strategic initiatives like consumer engagement and post-discharge success. With AVIA’s rigorous process and the power of collaboration, members identify, deploy, and scale the best digital solutions to achieve financial and clinical impact. The result? Health systems accelerate their pace of transformation – moving faster with greater confidence. Learn more at aviahealthinnovation.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.