We are seeking a mid-level corporate associate to join a great firm in the Bay Area (Silicon Valley or San Francisco). Candidates must have experience with emerging and venture capital companies.
- Significant number of venture capital financings
- 3-5 years’ experience in a general corporate practice at a top national law firm
- Confident managing day-to-day client relationships and needs
- Admitted to practice in California
- Possess outstanding organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to perform under time pressure and still be a collaborative team player while prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Be interested in working on high-growth start-up company matters, Mergers & Acquisitions, securities, SEC reporting & compliance, and capital markets transactions
About the Firm
- They have outstanding clients
- You will have the opportunity to build a practice while receiving great experience in a vibrant office.
- Associates are trained well and the firm help them grow as lawyers, this includes direct work with clients early on.
- They enjoy working on exciting and cutting-edge projects.