Submit your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an exceptional Analysts to join our team.
About the role:
Research and identify emerging technology startups, connect with their founders.
- Conduct evaluation and in-depth analysis of new investment opportunities
- Support our due diligence processes and day-to-day operations
Become a full-fledged member of our small and agile investment team. You’ll work closely with our partners and be counted on to provide insights and feedback as we meet new companies.
This is a full time role based in Berlin.
- One year of work experience (incl. internships) in a startup environment and/or Consulting/IB
- Strong and presentable interest in VC
- An excellent academic track record, technical background is a plus
- Enthusiasm about analyzing new business models and great people skills
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated and driven
- Fluency in English and German
What can you expect?
- A highly innovative working place: direct involvement with portfolio companies, new trends and investments
- To be part of a growing team in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Beautiful, cozy and modern working space
- Cereal, fruits, drinks, coffee; Pinball Machine, Ping Pong, Super Nintendo and our very friendly office dog Orla
- Competitive market compensation
In lieu of your application, please give us a brief answer to the following question in the body of your mail:
● Tell us about an early-stage startup we should invest in (and why). What is the biggest risk to
About Cavalry Ventures
Cavalry Ventures is a Berlin-based (pre)seed fund with true value-add for founders. As entrepreneurs, we have started and run companies with 7,000+ employees hired, 30+ markets entered, €500m+ funding raised (i.e. Delivery Hero, Plista, Book a Tiger, DOJO Madness) and we have invested in and supported over 80 companies in the past years.
We are hands-on, operations driven and focused on supporting early-stage entrepreneurs who have the ambition to transform important markets and build the next big thing. We provide financial support and connect founders with our extensive industry network, structural resources and operational expertise to prepare our portfolio companies for the Series A and ultimately make a lasting impact.