Work with firm's 2 managing partners to help them invest capital from a new fund. The Analyst would be in charge of identifying leads, contacting them through LinkedIn, and nurturing those leads. The fund invests in venture-backed technology companies through secondary market transactions. As well, the Analyst would work with the managing partners to research companies to idenify additional investment targets
- Own outbound marketing process to identify and qualify leads for discussion to purchase some of their stock in a particular company
- Nurture leads and schedule phone calls with them and a Managing Partner
- Help conduct due diligence on prospective new investments
- Gather performance metrics from portfolio companies and summarize them for the partnership.
- Search for new, interesting companies and make first contact with them
- Conduct sector research, which is basically a report of all players in a particular space or market (both established companies and new entrants).