Kiddar Capital is a global alternative asset management firm based in the Washington, DC area. Our venture group invests in early-stage startups focused on Prop Tech (real estate, construction, automation, and logistics technologies).
We are seeking a Venture Capital Analyst who will perform a wide range of activities including due diligence, portfolio management, and process optimization. The role will closely interact with entrepreneurs, other investors, and key opinion leaders in the market and will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Screen entrepreneurs’ pitch decks and conduct interviews with entrepreneurs
- Evaluate opportunities for investment, assess investment risks, analyze financial data, and guide investment valuation
- Manage due diligence process and craft investment memos
- Conduct market research and evaluate competitive products and services
- Assist in managing and monitoring investments, including analyzing portfolio company performance and development
- Develop and deliver presentations to management regarding potential investments and existing portfolio companies
- Represent Kiddar Capital and extend the firm’s brand
- Outstanding academic achievement in an applicable discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, or related fields.
- 2-4 years of experience, including investment banking, management consulting, corporate development, venture capital, or private equity
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to summarize and synthesize information succinctly