Cornerstone Venture Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm focused on B2B technology solutions, headquartered in New York with offices in California and Israel.
Cornerstone is currently seeking an Associate/Analyst to join our investment team. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the partners and be a hands-on contributor to all aspects of our investment process. As the Associate/Analyst, you will lead sourcing, evaluation, and analysis of potential technology investments as well as be a Cornerstone representative in the startup ecosystem. This position is uniquely suited to candidates seeking to grow in VC and work on a combination of market analysis, portfolio management, and investment evaluation and execution.
Consider the Associate/Analyst role at Cornerstone Venture Partners as one of the fastest ways to learn, build your network, and advance your career in VC. You’ll get a great amount amount of independence and responsibility combined with the opportunity to learn from the partners as well as from our amazing portfolio company founders.
- You have a passion for startups and technology, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a desire to learn new things.
- 2+ years of experience in tech or finance (Start-up, Incubator/Accelerator, and/or VC experience is a plus!)
- You have excellent analytical skills and a love of working with numbers
- You’re great at self organization and task prioritization. You can work independently, but you’re also a great team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- You’re outgoing and enjoy meeting new people — you can strike up a conversation with almost anyone.
- You’re knowledgeable and passionate about topics like AI, ML, IoT, SaaS and other tech related letter combinations.
- A plus if you have a relevant and useful network of individuals within Israel’s and/or US’s tech ecosystems
- Position located in Israel. Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken). Fluent in Hebrew is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and answers the questions below to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Instructions: Questions can be answered in written form (150 words max per question) or via selfie video (60 seconds max per question). Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org — please ensure to also include your resume.
1: Why are you interested in Venture Capital?
2: Mention one tech company that raised less than $10M to date that you find exciting/promising, and why.
3: What tech area in Israel do you think is the most exciting to invest in currently, and why?
4: What should we know about you that’s not on your resume?
Questions or concerns — email us at email@example.com