Drip Capital is looking for an exceptional Strategy & Business Development Associate to help us grow and deliver smart working capital solutions for our partners. This is a great opportunity if you want to: 1) be an early team member of a rapidly growing FinTech company; 2) work closely with the seasoned co-founders and senior leaders; 3) do whatever it takes to have a high impact on our firm’s success. You will be a key point of contact for our existing clients and involved in bringing in new business. We will teach you our unique product offerings so you can effectively solve SMB customers’ pain points. In addition, the role will support work with our banking partners. Having an ownership mentality, a hustler/BD mindset, strong communication skills and work ethic are essentials.
- Identify new business opportunities by learning to quickly recognize potential clients to drive growth
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate to a wide array of internal and external stakeholders with differing levels of product experience
- Work with senior leaders on product strategy and new market entry
- Maintain internal CRM on clients to ensure information is relevant, rich and current
- Work with our banking partners to ensure financial transactions issues are resolved quickly
- Be resourceful, flexible and hyper-efficient to get stuff done and have a big impact on the business
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience, ideally with a venture capital fund, management consulting firm or early stage startup
- You are an engaging, concise and articulate in written and verbal communication
- Able to have strong phone and in-person presence with charm and solutions-driven approach
- You love the details, solving operational problems and making processes more efficient
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Interest in FinTech / global trade / helping small business owners are a plus
- Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus