Founders Circle Capital invests in private mid to late stage venture-backed companies, largely through direct secondaries. The team typically invests between $5M-$15M in category-leaders in SaaS, Infrastructure Software and Consumer Internet companies. We are currently investing out of our second fund. Since the firm is younger (started in 2013), you will have outsized responsibilities and the ability to shape the culture and future of the firm.
Some of our recent exits include: Adaptive Insights (WorkDay), AppDynamics (Cisco), Carbon Black (CBLK), DocuSign (DOCU), Dollar Shave Club (Unilever), Elemental (Amazon), Forescout (FSCT), Kabam (Net Marble), TicketFly (Pandora), and Twilio (TWLO).
Pre-MBA: this is a 2-3 year role with the expectation that the Associate would join a top-tier business school or portfolio company after that.
The individual will be involved with and responsible for:
- All aspects of investment due diligence: market, management, moats, business model, competition, financial/returns modeling
- Working with the investment team to create and execute upon sector investment plans
- Developing relationships with leading private companies and venture capitalists
We seek an individual who has the following characteristics:
- 2-4 years of experience in technology investment banking, technology consulting and/or principal investing
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, who can handle multiple projects with various deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of valuation techniques and financial modeling
- Ability to synthesize and present complex ideas and information
- Demonstrated passion for the technology space and growth businesses
- Major in finance, economics, business, management science, engineering/CS preferred, but not required