Legacy Venture is a venture capital fund-of-funds with over $1.5 billion under management. We invest globally in a select group of premier venture capital firms who in turn invest in promising companies including Airbnb, Facebook, LinkedIn, Meituan-Dianping, Netflix, Xiaomi, zulily, and more. Our philanthropic investors promise to donate both their principal and gains to the causes of their choice. On their behalf, Legacy has distributed over $750 million to over 6,000 global philanthropic causes.
We are looking for the next star member of Legacy’s investment team to help us continue delivering industry leading financial returns. You will work closely with all five members of our investment team, working with leading venture funds to make the world a better place. You will gain unique experience to build a successful career in technology and venture capital.
We are a close-knit team, and you will take on multiple roles across the investment process. You will assist with due diligence of potential venture fund investments, portfolio monitoring, data analysis and research. You’ll need an exemplary work ethic and be a self-motivated professional with a commitment to excellence. Ready to help us invest in the best?
What you will do in this awesome job:
- Help us make great investments – You will meet with venture funds, conduct fundamental analysis, and probe internal databases & external resources. Help us stay ahead of this fast-moving international venture world by assessing the ever-evolving technology landscape
- Keep us current – Great decisions require current and accurate information. As the world becomes more data-driven, help us operate with the best data, mastered by you. Your monitoring and analysis will provide vital insights in early detection of important changes
Most of the following should apply to you:
- Bachelor’s degree and over two years of work experience required; preferably with rigorous quantitative or analytical experience.
- Experience or strong interest in startups and technology industry.
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete projects independently on a timely basis.
- Curious, proactive and self-motivated; can manage a high-volume of work with excellence and pride in a job well done.
- Motivated by our mission; have a mindset of team-first and no entitlement; possess a positive attitude and high regard for personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to continually improve.
- Strong computer skills – advanced knowledge of Excel; eager to learn and use new tools to improve our effectiveness and efficiency; SQL and Tableau skills a plus.