Candidates need to have experience in AI,ML, or Blockchain kind of technologies.
Our client a Venture capital firm in the Greater Boston area is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with high initiative. Confident and positive, high-energy, cultured, capable of easily interacting with senior management. Flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required.
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Deal screening: call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities
- Network with peers in other Venture Capital Firms Perform Due Diligence
- Gather information from the target company and industry experts
- Research and talk to existing references and customers of the target company
- Research potential competitors to the target company
- Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the target company’s technology including IPs
- Conduct background checks on the current management of the target company Perform valuation analysis via modelling
- Help preparing internal investment memos.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MBA from a top business school
- 1-2 years of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, private equity) Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
- Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations Strong written and verbal communication skills