CSC Generation is looking for intelligent, analytical, resourceful "hustlers" to support and lead a range of functions in business development and corporate development. This entry-level role is built for top performers interested in entering the private equity and venture capital space.
Our portfolio companies are expanding; this is an opportunity to help drive growth and learn from our team of experienced operators and investment professionals, with boundless upward mobility.
- Identify and engage strategic business partners for CSC Generation and its portfolio companies. It will be important for you to learn our businesses in-and-out, so that you can bring new ideas to the table and help drive growth.
- Work with the leaders of CSC Generation and its portfolio companies to develop new growth strategies. CSC Generation is a flat organization where you will be exposed to the highest level strategic decision making. This role is designed for someone who wants to be challenged and wants rapid professional development.
- Take complete ownership in executing the strategy, including developing deal structures and terms, creating and optimizing short form pitches, and conducting extensive outreach to potential partners.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Majored in a challenging major at a top university
- Has 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an analytical environment (start up experience strongly preferred)
- Is comfortable reaching out to develop business relationships by email, phone, linkedin, etc
- Has excellent judgement and enjoys working with a high degree of independence
- Can distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings
- Handles rejection well
What’s in it for you?
- Base + bonus + equity. Strong incentive compensation package for top performers.
- Company benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- No suits or ties.
- We don't require an MBA to get promoted. Our founder/CEO dropped out of high school.
- Massive career growth. If you're good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months