Our client is a famous Venture Capital company focusing on the fintech industry. To meet with the demand in the growing business, they are currently looking for a potential individual to be their Finance Manager.
- Overseeing the financial reporting, budgeting and control, and treasury functions of the Group
- Reviewing accounting policies of the Group and advise the board on various developments in IFRSs and other laws and regulations with respect to financial reporting in various jurisdictions in Asia and Europe
- Conducting forecast and budgeting process, internal controls over consolidation and financial reporting process
- Monitoring the risk profile and exposure to financial risks including foreign exchange, interest rate, market price risks
- Supervise the overall treasury management, including liaison with banks
- Reviewing tax exposure and ascertain tax positions for operations in different jurisdictions - Review of the valuations of the portfolio companies held by the Group
- Overseeing the annual audit and tax compliance matters of the Group, including transfer pricing documentation in Asia and Europe
- Liaising with legal advisors and banks on the latest regulations on CRS and FATCA, and other statutory reporting requirements on shareholders in various jurisdictions
- Bachelor's degree of Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years work experience in relevant field, preferably in professional accounting firms, for example, Big 4
- Detailed minded person with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Submit your CV to Charles.Hui@jobs.hudson.com; quoting ref no. HK137144 for a confidential discussion (852) 2919-6209. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.