One of the most reputable and successful venture capital firms in Silicon Valley is looking to add an experienced Fund Accountant to their team. This is a chance to work for firm that has invested in some of the most successful startups over the past 15 years and have earned an average return of 24% per year for the past 10 years.
They are looking for someone who can jump right in to their tight-knit accounting team and perform the following functions:
- Prepare monthly financials for various funds
- Prepare capital account allocations
- Oversee capital calls and distributions
- Monitor daily cash management of the funds
- Perform ad hoc projects
- Up to 2 years of VC/PE/Real Estate fund accounting exposure (straight from public or in industry already)
- Knowledge of fund partnership accounting
- Knowledge of GAAP reporting
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.