At Rainmaking Innovation, our mission is to realise the massive entrepreneurial potential at the crossover between the corporate & startup worlds. We believe the greatest value can be unlocked by combining the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups. We bring our entrepreneurial experience and global network, to co-invest with ambitious corporates. We only succeed when our partners see tangible, commercial results, designing and executing a balanced portfolio of innovation initiatives for each Business Unit.
We help corporations embed an entrepreneurial culture. We train teams with practical entrepreneurial skills. We help companies to meaningfully engage with startups. And, we partner to collaboratively build digital products, and launch new ventures, startup style.
Rainmaking Innovation has partnered with over 65 fortune 500 companies, delivering positive change through entrepreneurship and bringing startups and corporates together to build and scale new businesses.
Rainmaking has 11 offices across the globe and has launched over 25 ventures including the world’s largest industry focused accelerator programme, Startupbootcamp. We are a global team of 400+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers, and investors.
Your main area of focus will be to use the intellectual capital and content assets at Rainmaking Innovation to build a first rate sales pipeline and a repeatable and scalable lead generation system.
- Lead the sales event programme, working with industry leads to plan and execute outreach strategy and event logistics
- Generate leads by identifying and qualifying sales targets through a combination of research and collaboration with our industry leads
- Grow our sales leads through our mail automation clients, social media channels, and blog
- Capture content from our industry leads during events and meetings and use this content to create infographics, blogs, videos, social media posts, and slide decks for the purpose of driving thought leadership
- Support with creating sales decks and material
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in lead generation, content creation, workshop design, program management, and business development
- Understanding of and passion for lean startup theory and business model innovation
- Demonstrable portfolio of written articles or other content creation
- A strong academic record and willingness to continue learning
- Evidence of an interest in startups through work or side projects
- Organisational skills and experience through individual or team projects, ensuring that deadlines are met and operations run effectively and efficiently
- Ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Passionate about startups, technology, venture capital and innovation
- A creative mindset, you’re not shy about sharing your ideas on how to improve team performance
- A self-starter, with good communication skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better
- Opportunity to learn about cutting edge strategy at the intersection of corporates and startups.
- Opportunity to rapidly take on responsibility and shape the direction of the company
- Access to a global network with innovative startups and early stage companies in every major startup ecosystem worldwide
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
- A great office environment, located in the heart of Shoreditch surrounded by bustling bars and cool coffee shops
- Be a happy and whole person with flexible work environment so you have time to carve out for your friends, family and personal cider projects