Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contributing to our goal of utilizing the wealth of data
- Helping in getting more insights out of our data and share it in the community
- Data entering and structuring our existing sources
- Research and basic statistical analysis (or even advanced if you possess that knowledge)
- Supporting and backing up with data our investment team’s decisions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled as a student and being available for the next 3 months to work on a part-time base
- Having the field of studies within the area of business, natural science, computer science or a comparable course of studies
- Relevant experience in statistics or basic computer programming would be a plus
- Prior exposure to the venture capital or start-up world would also be a plus
- Experience with quantitative scientific projects (e.g. Bachelor Master thesis or school projects)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment