We are looking for outstanding people and team players.
If you are looking for a very motivating startup work environment and team, if you would like to contribute to the growth of a disruptive VC platform and work on many different demanding tasks, if you are hands-on, success driven and have excellent people skills, then this could be the perfect job and work environment for you.
At investiere.ch, you will have the opportunity to work at the intersection between venture capital and entrepreneurship. We’re essentially a startup that finances other startups. As part of our small team you will work with investors as well as entrepreneurs and will gain unique access to the Swiss startup and angel investor landscape.
investiere.ch is an online investment platform that offers private and institutional investors direct and professional access to startup investments. Having successfully closed more than 50 financing rounds, investiere.ch is one of the most important startup investors in Switzerland.
As an investment analyst for investiere you will:
- Screen and help source outstanding startup companies
- Support investment managers in the evaluations and due diligence together with industry experts
- Support startups and investors through the financing rounds process
- Support companies after the financing round
- University master degree with excellent credentials, ideally in natural science, engineering, business or law
- Keen interest in startups and venture capital
- Very strong analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and manage a large number of tasks
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French (other languages are a plus)
- Entrepreneurially minded and strong team player
- Strong people skills
- Dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Compensation package with eligibility for employee share incentive plan
- Flexibility with work locations and hours
- Frequent team barbeques, events and more
Has your interest been piqued?
Meet our experienced team at our offices in Zurich and Geneva.