- Private Equity, Venture Capital, M&A, Law, Accounting or Consulting background
- Incredible Opportunity to Join Anacacia Capital at launch of their latest fund
- Learn and develop with the best and be part of a special journey
Brilliant entry opportunity into Australia's leading fund manager focused on SMEs, Anacacia Capital is now seeking an exceptional investment analyst or senior investment analyst with up to 3 years' relevant experience who is passionate about developing a long term private equity career with Anacacia.
Outstanding opportunity for a junior investment professional looking to build on their prior private equity related experience, the successful analyst will work closely with the senior investment team, developing their skills and learning about a range of industries and businesses with exceptional development opportunities. Anacacia has a special culture, track record and team that is highly sought after.
Researching and analysing new investment opportunities including contacting, calling and meeting owners and management; financial modelling, valuing and negotiating; conducting due diligence, working with advisors and supporting Anacacia's senior team to add value to portfolio companies; and over time participating on portfolio company boards.
- Experience in private equity, venture capital, business development, M&A, finance, corporate law, accounting, transactions and/or consulting ideally with Australian SMEs
- Hard-working, motivated team player with outstanding communication skills who values working for a firm with a friendly, professional culture that values work-life balance
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and robust understanding of finance
- Excellent academic qualifications
The role will include an opportunity to invest and share in the success of Anacacia's funds that historically have achieved world class returns. Remuneration includes base >$100K plus share in the investment profits (carried interest) of Anacacia's funds and prospects to accelerate.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in Australia and speak and write English fluently. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We will consider full-time or part-time candidates (for example a parent returning to work).
Anacacia Capital is an award winning Australian funds management firm that focuses on leading small-medium enterprises (SMEs) with both private equity and public equity funds. Its latest $300m private equity fund targets established companies that are seeking ownership change (often the retirement of the owner through a management buyout) and/or acquisition support. It provides strategic insight and capital to outstanding management teams to support growth. Anacacia and its portfolio companies have won numerous awards including AVCAL Deal of the Year and Preqin #1 Ranking of Returns to investors. See www.anacacia.com.au for more details.
Please email a short covering letter addressing the above attributes including your reasons for applying to Anacacia and a one page resume through LinkedIn or directly to HR@anacacia.com.au. We may not respond to applicants that do not conform with these guidelines. Thank you.