Orient Life Investment Holding Company LLC is a subsidiary company of Orient Landscape (002310. SZ). Orient Landscape is a public company with its headquarter located in Beijing, China. It’s the largest company in landscape architecture service in China and one of the top companies in environmental protection service in China and Asia.
Orient Life Investment Holding Company LLC is a slim, efficient and passionate group dedicated to investing in healthcare and biotechnology in the U.S. Currently we are looking for highly-motivated and talented individuals to join the investment team in Cambridge, MA. As an Associate you will gain global experience (US & China etc.) in evaluating new investment opportunities and learning, from the ground-up, how a venture capital investor identifies, evaluates, and executes investments in a diverse set of companies. Associates are responsible for supporting the due diligence and research efforts of a deal team and will work closely with CMO and Vice President of Strategy and BD and drive investor returns. Over the course of a two to three-year period, you will evaluate hundreds of investment opportunities, gain strong industry and business model expertise, and develop your abilities as a venture capital investor. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and development. Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
- Associate will work with the team to source and evaluate investment opportunities (U.S.), research industry dynamics, analyze complex data sets to identify crucial financial and business information, and support the execution of deals. Candidate needs to be proficient in financial modeling and able to build a financial model based on particular assumptions.
- Associate will work with the team to help manage portfolio company reporting, oversight, and operations.
- Associate will have responsibility around valuation modeling, industry and company data collection and tracking, ELT summits and presentation preparation in domestic and international meetings.
- Up to 10-15% travel time might be needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance, business or related field, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of Office software, especially Power Point and Excel including advanced function
- Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, partners and entrepreneurs
- Speaking and writing Chinese Mandarin would be a plus, but not necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Investment Associate (Reporting to the CMO and Vice President of Strategy and BD)
Required experience: investment, 2 years
Required education: Master's