Investment Associate / Manager sought by Power & Energy Equity Fund looking to scale their London business development team. With an active interest across Renewable Generation, emerging Smart Energy (Battery Storage, Smart Metering etc) and conventional thermal power, you will lead Due Diligence and investment execution.
Investment Manager key requirements:
- 3 – 6 experience in Power & Energy Project Development or Investment.
- Experience of due diligence, exposure to debt restructuring, equity structuring, and contract negotiation is desirable
- The ability to understand partners and colleagues and build effective relationships with them
- Comfortable presenting to investment committees
- Prior experience representing equity preferable but advisory and lender experience also considered.
The ideal investment manager will be very strong commercially. He or She will be comfortable leading an investment process from teaser review to execution.v