Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With 120M Euro
under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build
great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our
operations in Vienna, Silicon Valley, Berlin and Munich, we have managed to become one of
the main focal points for the European startup community. Speedinvest has successfully
invested in companies such as Shpock, Tourradar, Wefox, Bitmovin and Wikifolio.
About Our Internship Program
The six- to twelve-month Internship Program is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand
insights into the startup and venture capital ecosystem. You will work with the Head of
Marketing & Community and the Operations team. You will focus on content production for the various channels Speedinvest uses to communicate with the startup ecosystem and its
network, ranging from social media to website to networking events. The program will give
you the opportunity to work alongside experienced entrepreneurs on projects which will have
a real impact on the business world. You will enjoy a great deal of responsibility and will
have the possibility to contribute to a number of exciting projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
● Social Media: You are responsible for the implementation of the social media strategy
across Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin (community management, writing and
scheduling postings, etc).
● Content production: You will write pieces in English for our newsletter, website and
relevant channels. Depending on your previous experience and writing skills this
includes the Speedinvest blog.
● Event organization: From concept stage to production. You are a crucial part of
making brand events happen (including dinners, portfolio workshops, and networking
● Press relations: You are researching and qualifying press contacts and supporting in
the production and distribution of press releases and associated materials.
● Overall support Head of Marketing & Community including administrative duties such
as reporting, meeting preparations, and other tasks.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in German and English.
● Strong academic performance and extracurricular involvement. Completion of or in
the final stage of completion of a university degree.
● Relevant undergraduate work experience, preferably at a startup or agency and/or in-
house communications or marketing.
● Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
● Strong experience working with Photoshop, PowerPoint and/or Keynote is a plus.
● An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude. You take initiative!
● A high level of self-organization and independence. You possess the ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and achieve solutions.
● Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in technology.
Full-time position (40h/week) based in Vienna.
Please send your resume and application to email@example.com. Links to websites and
resources where we might learn more about you and your passions and your marketing
skills (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are highly appreciated.