Cano Health takes pride in hiring the finest doctors, physician's assistants and associates in South Florida. All Cano’s employees are dedicated to our patients and their professions in a way that matches or surpasses the dedication of most primary care centers. Why? Because at Cano, the difference is in the “Plus.” Associates understand that Primary Care by itself is not enough— we must go the extra mile for our patients. To continue to support and care for our patients, Cano Health is currently looking to hire a Mergers and Acquisition Analyst.
Compiles and analyzes data with regard to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Performs integrated revenue/expense analysis. Develops projections, reports, and presentations of the impact of a merger/acquisition on the organization. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts. Requires a bachelor's degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Create business cases / valuation models for acquisitions and mergers
- Provide support for all phases of acquisition and mergers work (opportunity identification and screening, due diligence, integration planning, etc.)
- Coordinate internal and external resources for acquisition due diligence
- Assist with creating and populating investment and acquisition deliverables (including presentations to senior executives, deal-closing approvals, etc.)
- Work with business teams to understand their business objectives and strategies
- Strong analytical skills including financial modeling, accounting and valuation experience
- Detail oriented with excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with excellent PC skills, including the entire Microsoft suite
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Required Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-4 years corporate mergers and acquisitions analyst or investment banking analyst experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate development role (preferred)