- Work closely with Venture Partner in logistics, operations, and investment activity
- Own logistics for managing corporate-startup relationships, including but not limited to planning and coordinating events, social media, and calendar management
- Perform research and administrative duties to support Venture Partner, including but not limited to taking notes, reading and summarizing articles, collecting and analyzing information online, preparing presentations and updating internal databases
- Manage internal and external relationships and communications with team, service providers, and partners
- Evaluate start-ups and technologies through conducting financial, technical, and operational due diligence
- Build strong relationships with the technology community with aim to support Scrum Ventures and its portfolio companies
- Assist in preparations of deal memos, investor updates, and other presentations
- Represent Scrum Ventures in the community by attending industry events/conferences
- Experience working in or with technology companies, start-ups, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital or private equity
- Strong interest in technology, start-ups, and entrepreneurs
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Preference to working in team environment and ability to self-start
- PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- “Founder-First” mentality
- Demonstrated interest in start-up / tech community / entrepreneurship / venture capital
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply before March 31, 2018 via the application button. Top candidates will be interviewed with goal to make an offer by April 15, 2018.
Information about us is available at www.scrum.vc.