TrueBridge Capital Partners is seeking a highly productive, motivated, and talented accountant to join its operations team as Operations Associate. The associate will provide support to the entirety of the TrueBridge team in areas of accounting, tax, fund administration, and cash management. Ideal candidates must have a solid understanding of accounting principles, a high degree of attention to detail, and strong organizational, analytical skills and work ethic. The position is a great opportunity to grow with a premier investment management firm. Compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Do Not Reach Out Directly To Individual TrueBridge Team Members. Your Application Will Not Be Considered If That Occurs.
TrueBridge is a leading venture capital investor located in Chapel Hill, NC with approximately $2.4 billion under management. The firm invests in venture and micro/seed funds, as well as directly in high-growth private technology companies. TrueBridge has a partnership with Forbes Media, Inc. and works with them to produce several marquee annual venture capital rankings: the Midas list of top technology investors, and the Next Billion Dollar Startups List of outstanding next generation technology companies. TrueBridge is a cohesive team of seventeen experienced professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support treasury functions across funds and management company bank accounts
· Process, reconcile and monitor accounts payable and expenses for investment funds
· Assist in the review and reconciliation of fund accounts, capital and cash flow notices
· Assist in the bookkeeping, reconciliations and preparations of management company accounts
· Coordinate with our fund administrator to ensure that transactions and valuations are booked in a timely and accurate manner
· Respond to queries and information requests from clients and other team members as required
· Collect and process limited partner legal documents relating to new investments
· Assist in reconciling and maintaining data in our internal database and portfolio monitoring system
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Economics
· CPA required
· 3 to 5 years of related experience, specifically investment accounting
· Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a high-performing team
· Self motivated and strong work ethic
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly excel, required
· Familiarity of Quickbooks