If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
next47 is a global venture firm created by Siemens AG that invests in, and partners with, entrepreneurs who think big and build industry-defining companies. With offices in Boston, Beijing, London, Munich and Palo Alto, next47 gives start-ups unparalleled access to one of the world’s largest portfolios of customers in the areas of industry, energy and infrastructure as well as domain expertise in the deep technologies that impact those customers.
Your new role
- In your new role you will be responsible for the ongoing portfolio monitoring of a strongly growing portfolio with investments in more than 45 start-up companies worldwide
- You lead the valuation of the portfolio on a quarterly basis, including the use of commercially available IT tools, aligning with the next47 investment professionals as well as collecting and depositing financial information of the start-up companies
- You actively monitor the cash demand of the start-up companies in cooperation with the investment professionals of next47
- You support the team regarding all investing and divesting activities
- As Portfolio Manager you may be solely responsible for the financial monitoring of investments where next47 does not hold a board seat or board observer seat
- You have successfully completed your academic studies in economy, business administration or finance
- You have a minimum of 8 years of professional experience, at least 4 years gained in one of the big four accounting firms in the area of transaction support, alternatively in a private equity or venture capital company
- You have solid knowledge in the field of accounting
- Profound knowledge of valuation procedures in the area of venture capital are also given for you
- You are willing to work independently in your area of responsibility but are strongly team-minded in a dynamic work environment
- You speak English fluently, in addition German language skills are preferable
Getting in touch with us
if you wish to find out more about next47 before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Christian Reiser.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 301056
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only