Our client, a prestigious Venture Capital Fund is looking for its next Senior Accountant to join its finance team. The Venture Capital Fund with 25 years of history invests in the consumer, healthcare, energy and technology industries. The Senior Accountant will be joining a high caliber team with strong tenure providing the you with the ability to learn and be mentored.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
• Utilize your prior accounting experience to assist in the preparation of financial statements for the management company.
• Assist in the coordination of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables process; including, coordinating processing of investor payments.
• Assist outside Big 4 auditors with yearly tax returns.
• Sit alongside investment team and learn how your work impact's each client portfolio while helping to make decisions that impact the performance of each client's portfolio
• Bachelors degree in accounting or related area.
• 2+ years of experience in public accounting or currently working in-house within a competing VC or PE firm.
• Prior experience utilizing in Excel & QuickBooks.
• Experience with multi-entity accounting
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.