We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Ocean Ventures was formally launched on the 28th March by Jeremy Darroch, Group CEO, Sky plc. Sky has committed 25 Million of investment over the next 5 years and is planning to scale Sky Ocean Ventures further through other partners in the next few years. The Fund aims at investing in transformational technologies to help solve the plastic crisis and generate a responsible consumption model.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
Your Key Responsibilities:
In this role you will be working directly with the head of Sky Ocean Ventures on all aspects of the investment cycle from origination, due diligence, execution and portfolio management.
- Provide investment strategies with short and long term targets for the Sky Ocean Ventures portfolio
- Establish a relevant network and pipeline (mainly in Europe but not limited)
- Help identify worthy breakthrough technologies and business models
- Build the brand for the portfolio
- A Financial background with an ability to interpret and analyse financial information
- Financial modelling, accounting, financial analysis skills
- Experience in project planning, management and delivery
- Demonstrated transaction experience desirable
- Knowledge of financial valuation, due diligence, deal execution. deal terms, investment (from early seed to late-stage funding) desirable but non essential
- Experience in M&A advisory, private equity, venture capital or development finance is essential
- Highly motivated with an energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges
- Team player and a good communicator with an ability to work broadly across the business
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better