Crosslink Capital, founded in 1989, is based in San Francisco and Palo Alto and focuses on early stage venture capital investing, backing entrepreneurs who are building disruptive and market-transforming companies.
The firm just closed its eighth venture capital fund, Crosslink Ventures VIII, with $275 million in commitments and manages over $1.8 billion.
Our core mission is to help companies scale and succeed by providing our founders with access to all the resources we offer: industry expertise, go-to-market advice, the rich ecosystem of alpha and our thriving network of Crosslink portfolio company executives.
A core element of Crosslink’s strategy is its commitment to alpha, an invite-only networking group of more than 950 founders, CEOs and influencers who are passionate about the next generation of technology.
Crosslink is currently seeking an associate to join its venture capital team. Responsibilities include:
- Support investment team in investment execution including assistance with extensive due diligence and performing market research
- Generating leads for new investment opportunities
- Help investing partners and principals to develop investment theses
- Portfolio management
- Building and maintaining relationships with founders and management teams
- Tracking portfolio company key metrics and assist partners in board reporting
- Other portfolio company support as needed
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills, detail oriented
- Passion for identifying promising high-growth businesses