Index Ventures is bringing venture capital to the world. We partner with uniquely passionate entrepreneurs across every stage – earliest seed to explosive growth – and help them make their ideas real and lasting.
At the heart of all of this is people, and we are building strategic & differentiated people networks, to power the future of our business model.
You will be central to realizing this people-centric vision. You will be mentored by one Partner, work alongside one Vice President and collaborate with the entire Index Ventures team. We expect you will build a broad set of relationships, encompassing our portfolio’s management teams, C-level management at F100 corporates, and subject matter experts. While this is not an investing role, you will be close to the investment decision making process, to which we expect you will contribute insights & relationships.
- Launch, develop, and manage networks of people; this can range from C-level corporate executives, to thought leaders in marketing, to security subject matter experts
- Partner with our portfolio companies to solve a broad array of both strategic & tactical initiatives
- Craft compelling content with regard to best practices in functional areas ranging from sales & marketing, to product, to recruiting
- Build expertise in areas of interest (e.g. enterprise software, marketplaces, IoT)
- Represent the firm at industry events
- BS or BA degree from a top-tier university
- 3 – 5 years experience at a category leading institution, with a technology orientation; for example, a management consultancy, investment bank, or tech company
- Strong executive presence and excellent communication skills
- An analytical mindset, and process-driven orientation
- Comfort collaborating with an international & multi-cultural constituency
- Long-held interest in technology, both personally & professionally
- A professional network in the US tech ecosystem a plus
Competitive salary with bonus; choice of a PPO or HMO health plan with premiums covered at 100%; 401(k) with match; and other generous benefits
Submit your CV to Jacob Jofe firstname.lastname@example.org