Black Sheep Capital and Full Circle Venture Capital are looking to hire an entry level Venture Capital Analyst who will work with our team to build on our platform we have already built. As one of the most active early-stage investors in Australia we are looking for an Analyst who has a passion for the tech industry and who wants to learn early-stage investment from the ground up. You will do this by supporting the partners and associate in all phases of early-stage technology investment through contributing to deal flow management, due diligence activities, and working with our portfolio companies.
Your role will be diverse and you will be provided a wide range of opportunities, with the key deliverables of the role including:
- Support partners and associate in all phase of Venture Capital investment
- Perform detailed investment analysis, including valuations, market analysis, fact checking and financial reviews
- Assist our portfolio companies in development of business strategies
- Prepare a range of reports for key stakeholders
Preference will be given to candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in an analytical, commercial, finance or technology role. Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in business/economic fields.
As the right person for the role you will have:
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of written communication and information presentation skills
- High capacity to utilize and adapt to new technology
- Strong attention to detail and a high capacity to analyse numerical data
- Passionate and motivated to work within the Venture Capital industry
- Capacity to work autonomously
Black Sheep Capital and Full Circle Venture Capital are committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female applicants to apply.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please:
1. Complete the application form by clicking the link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VCAnalyst
2. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org