We're a small venture capital firm that provides growth capital to early-stage pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We're looking to add a talented and experienced Associate to our team in Philadelphia.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building and maintaining financial models
- Performing valuation analyses using discounted cash flows, comparable companies, etc..
- Preparing pitchbooks for new client engagements
- Helping with the execution of transactions
What You Need for this Position:
- 2-3 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical experience in investment banking or management consulting
- Excellent academic achievement at a top academic institution
- Strong financial modeling and valuation skills
- Passion for the healthcare and pharma industries
So, if you have experience working in investment banking or management consulting with healthcare or pharmaceutical companies, please apply today!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking "apply" is the best way to apply, but you may also: Luke.Eddy@CyberCoders.com
Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LE4-1436780 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.