Submit your CV to email@example.com
- Manage all general and specific fund accounting duties within the firm.
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant controller on all financial reporting including financial statements for firm's entities in accordance with GAAP, partnership and operating agreements.
- Assist with the management of portfolio companies with regards to valuation in accordance to ASC 820.
- Maintain the relationship with public accountants including annual and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure that all external reporting (audits, quarterly reports, government filings, etc.) are timely and accurate
- Ensure that fund accounting for both GP’s and LP’s are accurate and prepared in accordance with GAAP, partnership and operating agreements and good business judgment.
- Offer accurate capital balance and other financial information to both GP’s and LP’s.
- Maintain statements of investments for all privately held securities and statements of partners/members for all entities.
- Capital calls and quarterly management fees are reported on time with accuracy.
- Ensure that information related to portfolio companies in quarterly reviews, cap tables, etc. are fully accurate and up to date.
- 2 years’+ experience in accounting
- Investment Management equity experience
- Excellent financial reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and manage to tight time schedules
- Must work well in a very dynamic, intellectually rigorous, deadline driven culture
***Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and some available times for a call if you are interested in this role***