Submit your CV to: Jeff.Abrams@roberthalffs.com
An independent Venture Capital firm in Silicon Valley with nearly $3 Billion under management is seeking an ambitious, hungry to learn staff fund accountant to join their growing team! They invest in mid-late stage emerging technology companies as well as early stage venture funds.
The position is based in Palo Alto, California, and reports to the Controller and Accounting Manager. The Fund Accountant will also have opportunities to work directly with CFO and the General Counsel on special projects.
- Provide daily operational support to the finance team by preparing capital calls, general ledger entries, account reconciliations and related documentation
- Assist in the quarterly close of the Funds general ledgers along with the preparation of quarterly and annual reporting for two direct investment funds and one fund investment vehicle
- Assist in tracking portfolio company financial performance
- For immediate consideration, please reply to Jeff.email@example.com with your resume attached.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related - required
- Minimum of 2+ years of either public accounting or industry accounting experience. Experience with investment companies / partnership accounting is strongly preferred.
- Collaborative and team player attitude.
- Passion for Venture.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.