At investiere.ch, you will have the opportunity to work at the intersection between venture capital and entrepreneurship. We are a young investment company and one of the largest private VC investors in Switzerland. As part of our tight-knit team, you will work with investors as well as entrepreneurs and will gain unique access to the Swiss startup and angel investor landscape.
If you are hands-on and results-driven, and would like to contribute to the growth of a disruptive venture capital startup whilst working on various demanding projects, then this could be the ideal position and work environment for you.
We’re a young and diverse team and we don't believe in hierarchies. So, if you have something to say and to propose, people will listen. For more information on who we are, check out our team section: https://www.investiere.ch/investiere-team
- Actively screen the European startup scene for interesting and promising investment opportunities
- Support the investment team in running financing rounds and guiding startups and investors through an VC investment process
- Assist in conducting in-depth market research and analysis
- Support with the regular contacts with investors
- Opportunity to meet high-profiled investors and promising startups
- Paid internship
- Opportunity to join our team as part of our investment analyst track after successful internship
- Challenge yourself whilst making an impact in a vibrant office with a mission-driven team